Just a few of my collectables...

So as many of you know, I collect modern day miniature buses. This post is dedicated to my collectables. I will get more shots over the upcoming months. But for now please do enjoy these shots!!!

Nearside View, LK08FMX



LK08FMX

LX58DDO, LK08FMX and LX58BZY

Nearside LX58DDO serving Route 337

nearside of LX58BZY

LX58DDO serving route 196

Rear View of LX58DDO

BD09ZVZ




2 comments:

  1. That's cool! I wish I had some of them...
    Where do you get them, or do you make them yourselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember I had an articulated bus but it's really worn out, should get a replacement soon....

      Delete

We welcome your feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to make changes that will bring about an improved posts. However, if you misuse this facility, we will be forced to contact your Internet Service Provider, so be careful!