Out with the old and in with the new with Route 12!

From Bendy's to Double Decks
Route 12, London Central, WHV13, LJ61GXM

Route 12, London Central, MAL82, BX54UDM
Today we saw a bendy bus route convert to a double decker operation. Route 12 operates between Dulwich Library and Oxford Circus via Camberwell. Today route 12 gained 25 Gemini 2's along with 16 Hybrid B5LH/Gemini 2's. It was such a shame to say good bye to Camberwell Garage's bendy buses. Now we are only down to the last 3 bendy bus routes in London.
Route 12, London Central, WVL443, LJ61GXC

Route 12, London Central, WVL451, LJ61GWM

Route 12, WVL451's Rear

Route 12, WHV13's rear

Route 12, London Central, WHV13, LJ61GXM

Route 12, London Central, WHV3, LJ61GVY

Route 12, London Central, WVL438, LJ61GWX

Route 12, London Central, MAL78, BX54UDH

Camberwell Bus Driver with WHV13

Route 12, London General, MAL110, BL57OXM

I spoke to a driver on the route 12 and he said he cannot really decide on whether he prefers the Bendy's or the Double Deckers. So, what do you prefer? The Bendy's or the Double Deckers?


7 comments:

  1. Your Lucky To Get Your Driver To Pose The Driver I Got Said : No Photography.
    So I Used The One's I Took At Westminster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOL aaah sad times. But the service was terrible today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent 7 hours and I only managed to get 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on the bus longer than i was taking pics.
    Cos it was on diversion because of a motor show taking place on regent street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yh same here and then there was a protest in Whitehall what caused so many problems

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to make changes that will bring about an improved posts. However, if you misuse this facility, we will be forced to contact your Internet Service Provider, so be careful!