Route 223 Observations 2011: Part 2 of 2- The New E200

Today I went out to get Part 2 of 2 of Route 223's observations. Route 223 gained 5 brand new Enviro200's from Alperton Garage. All five of these buses were built at ADL's Plaxton Plant to the W.T.A Specification. Today saw 4 Enviro200's and one Marshall serving the route. The Marshall serving the route was the Marshall of what I saw yesturday.

The new 9.6m E200's on the 223 are the first 9.6m Enviro200 to be built to the new specification in the whole of the UK. These have to be one of the nicest buses that I have seen and I sincerely advise you to  check them out! I hope that you've enjoyed this post!
Route 223, First Centrewest (ON), DM44202, YX61EKR seen at Wembley Central/Station Grove

Route 223, First Centrewest (ON), DM44202, YX61EKR rear seen at Wembley Central/Station Grove

Interior of DM44202




              A short video of DM44202 between Wembley Central Station and High Road Wembley
Imterior of DM44202
 Other Shots from the day


Route H17, London Sovereign (SO), DE75, YX11FZB seen at Wembley Centra


Route 453, London General (MW), E201, SN61BKG seen terminating at Piccadilly Circus

Route 159, Arriva London (BN), VLA173, LJ55BVE seen at Piccadilly Circus

Route 13, London Sovereign (BT), SLE31, YN55NJU seen terminating at Piccadilly Circus

Route 453, London General (MW), E168, SN61BGX seen at Piccadilly Circus

Route 88, London General (SW), E136, SN60BZH seen at Piccadilly Circus


1 comment:

We welcome your feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to make changes that will bring about an improved posts. However, if you misuse this facility, we will be forced to contact your Internet Service Provider, so be careful!