Golders Green Station Observations on 26th March 2012 - By Lawrence
Today I was fortunate enough to see two rare things at Golders Green Station situated in North-West London this afternoon!
Just as I was about to walk home after a long day of school, I was confronted with this terrible beast!
This terrible accident occured when a young man threw a brick at the bus, shattering the glass at the Learning Driver. To make matters even worse, the driver lost concentration, therefore hitting the van in front causing excessive damage as shown above. This is an unfortunate event which luckily didn't injure anyone, and hopefully not to occur again!
After this, I thought that my day was over. But I was in one final suprise when I saw this rare sighting.
This is a rare sighting as this bus should be used for route 223, however, this was an exception, and was used on route 245 today! I couldn't belive my eyes when I saw this, and I think you feel the same way!
Just as I was about to walk home after a long day of school, I was confronted with this terrible beast!
| First London's YX58 DWU at Golders Green Station (Alperton Garage) |
After this, I thought that my day was over. But I was in one final suprise when I saw this rare sighting.
| First London's YX61 EKW at Golders Green / Finchley Road on Route 245 |
That's my blog post for today, but I hope to see you at my next.
0 comments:
We welcome your feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to make changes that will bring about an improved posts. However, if you misuse this facility, we will be forced to contact your Internet Service Provider, so be careful!