Observations and Odd Workings - 31st May 2012
Hi Viewers! I'm Lawrence, and am one of the new admins of the blog, so look out for my posts!
Sorry for the delayed post, but on the 31st May 2012, I was casually on a bus at Golders Green situated in North-West London, when I saw something irregular on 245. I wasn't 100% certain of what it was. Unable to get a decent photo, I decided to jump off and to actually see what it was.
The reward was spectacular!
The first sight which I saw was this! However, I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the picture, so was determined to get a better one!
| DML44214 makes an apperance on 245 |
After a lot of waiting and hope, I was finally fortunate to get a photo which I was satisfied of!
![]() |
| One of the new DML's on 245 at Golders Green |
| YX12 DKK - DML44214 at Golders Green Station |
Above, is one of the 11 buses (numbered between DML44209 to DML44220) for route 224 which have long due these buses! (Blog Post to follow). Alperton is known for jumbling up buses, especially on route 245 as previously, DM's and VN's used to make rare appearances as shown below!
![]() |
| DM44203 makes an appearance on 245 at Golders Green Station |
![]() |
| VN37779 also makes a rare appearance on 245 at Golders Green Station |
Which do you think best suit the route? Leave your comments below!
Who knows, maybe more of these rare sightings and jumbling will occur in the future!
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!



I haven't even seen these on 224 yet. Nice post. Do they appear ofthen or is it a rare apperance?
ReplyDeleteThey're actually rare, but I've seen them two days in a row!
Delete