OMSI:Camberwell & Brixton Map First Looks (Day 1- Day 8)

Well as many of you know I turned 16 on the 18th October, I'm still due to celebrate but I thought I may just share it with you guys! Now! On the 13th October 2012, I decided to start a new project for the OMSI world, something different, something which we do not yet have in the OMSI or even the whole bus simulation world! A London Map! This will be called the Camberwell & Brixton Map which will cover many areas across South London with bits of it running into Central London. My agenda is to have routes running from as far as Camden down to places such as Penge (maybe Bromley). Currently, the release date is not yet know but I will assure you that there will be so much work/time and effort going into this map so please bare with me.

Below are pics and vids from day 1- day 8 (21st Oct 12) of my progress through the map


Day 1:

Denmark Hill Area of my south London Map

Denmark Hill Area of my south London Map


A short video of Route 185 - Dog Kennel Hill- Camberwell Garage on Day 2 or 3 as you can see it is yet to be complete but have more objects have been added in which you can see in videos and images below.

Day 4:
Just a video of Route 42 between Sunray Ave and Albany Rd/Wells Way More objects have been added which you can see from images and a video below

Day 8: 
I managed to get so much work done within the past 4 days include roads going from Elephant and Castle down to as far as Tulse Hill, currently in this video below I have a 6 mile route (Route 468) doing a short run between Elephant And Castle and Tulse Hill. As you can see quite a lot of effort has gone into it. AI buses have been added and I hope you thoroughly enjoy what more there is to come!

Tulse Hill Station Terminus
Norwood Road down towards Herne Hill
Norwood Road/ Croxted Road Junction
Dulwich Road/Norwood Road/Half Moon Lane/Herne Hill Junction
Along Herne Hill near Denmark Hill
Sunray Ave/Herne Hill/Denmark Hill Junction
Sunray Ave Terminus
Steepness of Denmark Hill
Denmark Hill/Champion Hill Junction
Camberwell Green Junction
Walworth Road/Albany Road/Camberwell Road Junction
Walworth Road
Elephant and Castle Station




4 comments:

  1. Why are you on the wrong side of the road?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal OMSI doesn't allow UK like traffic, and theres only one busthat works UK traffic and only 1 set of roads for it )I think)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This map needs refining but overall is an excellent representation of London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this project forgotten now?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to make changes that will bring about an improved posts. However, if you misuse this facility, we will be forced to contact your Internet Service Provider, so be careful!