The first 2014 Tender Awards - 9th January 2014

Today, TFL have announced the remaining Tender Results in Tranche 447:

Route 205 - Retained by Stagecoach London. New Hybrid Double Deckers with a PVR of 27 (Currently 26).
Route 375 - Retained by Arriva Kent Thameside. Existing Single Decker with a PVR of 1.


Route 8 was previously announced in December, and Route 86 (Which was part of this tranche) recieved a 2 year extension.


















Thanks for Reading! 
Feel free to Comment Below!

3 comments:

  1. TenderNews2014/156:46 pm, January 09, 2014

    I'm guessing the 205 will get New Buses for London (NB4Ls) or Enviro 400 Hybrids (E400Hs). I doubt it will get Gemini 2 (or Gemini 3) Hybrids (B5LHs).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gemini 3 is not in production yet, so it will probably be Gemini 2 Hybrids.

      Delete
  2. I thought it was, but lots of people told me that it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to make changes that will bring about an improved posts. However, if you misuse this facility, we will be forced to contact your Internet Service Provider, so be careful!